Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Low green bar
#1

need a green bar !

[Image: GreenBar_182.jpg]

ok better now

:d
Reply
#2

That is your activity bar ...
You have been gone to long without posting.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

dude I've been in holidays doing stuff you do in holidays and it's was a nice long holiday.

ah.
Reply
#4

still low.

Dr GreenBar...paging Dr GreenBar

[media]jiWB6S4YfOM[/media]
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:still low.

Dr GreenBar...paging Dr GreenBar

[vbtube]jiWB6S4YfOM[/vbtube]

Here's how you do it ...

PHP Code:
[vbtube]jiWB6S4YfOM[/vbtube] 

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

need a button for that :d

ps : thanks
Reply
#7

what if both bars a low?
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:still low.

Dr GreenBar...paging Dr GreenBar

Yes?
Reply
#9

quint Wrote:what if both bars a low?

Stop spending all time in teh arcade and post some instead.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

if "green" is activity level, then what is the "orange" one for?
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:if "green" is activity level, then what is the "orange" one for?

Points and activity.....

Click around here and see....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

leeman Wrote:Points and activity.....

Click around here and see....

If I had my asshat points, I'd be at the top of the leaderboard.
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:Stop spending all time in teh arcade and post some instead.

the bars still don't make sense
Reply
#14

Christ Quint can't we just come together for once?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

That board is changing into some kind of fantasy game. Next week Leeman's going to introduce the "roll a dice to post" add-on...do the wrong numbers and you are banned for the day.
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:That board is changing into some kind of fantasy game. Next week Leeman's going to introduce the "roll a dice to post" add-on...do the wrong numbers and you are banned for the day.

sounds like fun

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#17

what determines level?
Reply
#18

quint Wrote:what determines level?

When you have gathered enough points by rplying, posting, uploaded and stuff you will get upgraded to next.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

uploading sounds hot

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Last Post by Spyker
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Last Post by quint
10-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-11-2006, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)