BIRD33 Wrote:I agree with your enviromental points but why is america always the target of criticism while you continue to trade with countries like china that are 10 polluting ten times worse than we are?Not to mention 95% of the advances in green technology are coming from america.
You shouldn't take things "personally" when I speak about "usa" (not america, america is a continent), criticism is good, it allows to make things move, criticism is the sane expression of a democracy.
Now don't really think that I criticise america less or "more" than my own country for example but you aren't really aware of my local politics and problems so I just speak with you of things you may ...understand.
As for China's commerce, please, just everyone is using them to produce cheap things so don't think that ignoring them would instantly turn'em into some kind of paradisaic green country.
Yeah may I ask you some source for your "95%" of green technology (just define what is a "green technology" first), and even if your country would have been the only one to produce non polluting technologies yours is definitively not the first one to use'em.