Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your Mums Pimp - check your PM's!
#1

Hey YMP, since it will be our first interstate work trip together this week I need to clear a few things up before we step foot on the plane.

1. When I show up at the airport at 5.30am I expect you to be waiting for me with a hot coffee in your hand. Be prepared to carry my luggage.
2. If we have the choice between an aisle seat or a window seat - I'll take the window seat, and there will be no sharing of the arm rest. Please keep your arms tightly by your side for the duration of the flight and don't fidget.
3. We are staying in separate accommodation. The motel doesn't have bunk beds and I'm not into homo activities anyway.
4. Under no circumstances does Oli-dogg tuck another man into bed. Luckily for you, your mum will be accompanying us on this trip and is more than happy to cater for your needs (she will have a spare room key).
5. Leave the breakfast tray outside your door. There is no need to return it to the reception desk before you get dressed.
6. Remember who you are travelling with and don't blow my cover. I'm going to try and pass myself off as a normal, respectable, non-rapping member of the public. I don't like getting into battle-raps with taxi drivers or flight attendants during business hours.

That's all for now but you might want to do something about your bad foot odour in case we have to remove our shoes. I hear security is cracking down on shoe bombers this week.

Oh, and check your PM's before Monday. I sent you an important list of things I like to eat so you can phone ahead and organise my meals in advance.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Oli-dogg.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

Forgot one,

7. Please cum on my tits and not my ass.


Faggot
Reply
#3

HotBonerAssReam Wrote:Forgot one,

7. Please cum on my tits and not my ass.


Faggot
Given your title, that advice was to be expected. Thanks anyway AssBandit but the last part of point 3 overwrites your point 7.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#4

Oli-dogg Wrote:Given your title, that advice was to be expected. Thanks anyway AssBandit but the last part of point 3 overwrites your point 7.


Thanks for the title, faggot. You boys have fun on your get-away next week, retard.
Reply
#5

Calling me retarded - that shit is ironic!
I run retards like you, Oli-dogg is far from-it
Some say supersonic, with my verbal attack poetry
You won't hit me back, I'll block anything you throw-at-me

Don’t fuck up my threads and post out of sync
I was talking to the Pimp, not his oversized gimp
For your survival it’s vital, quit sitting there idle
Go Bone a guys Ass and live up to your title

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#6

Oli-dogg Wrote:Calling me retarded - that shit is ironic!
I run retards like you, Oli-dogg is far from-it
Some say supersonic, with my verbal attack poetry
You won't hit me back, I'll block anything you throw-at-me

Don’t fuck up my threads and post out of sync
I was talking to the Pimp, not his oversized gimp
For your survival it’s vital, quit sitting there idle
Go Bone a guys Ass and live up to your title


I'm sure that was a fun read. Have fun fucking a man, faggot.
Reply
#7

Great another fuckwit troll, and yes I have checked my PM's, we will discuss this on our taxi ride to the airport with your Mum and Brother

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#8

how "cute"...

welcome to the fucking blue boy, IT premier meeting room for gay aussies and sheep shaggers.
Reply
#9

Your Mums Pimp Wrote:Great another fuckwit troll, and yes I have checked my PM's, we will discuss this on our taxi ride to the airport with your Mum and Brother


Sorry about hurting your boyfriends feelings, gaybait.
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:how "cute"...

welcome to the fucking blue boy, IT premier meeting room for gay aussies and sheep shaggers.



They are planning a big man-sex meeting. Your Mums Pimp will be made water tight by Oli-Dogg and his brother. Fucking faggots.
Reply
#11

Oh please stop, your killing me

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#12

HotBonerAssReam Wrote:Have fun fucking a man, faggot.
We can call each other fags and retards all day
But your actions are more gay than any words can say
With your anal display, of pure man on man faggotry
If you fondle my balls your boyfriend'll get mad-at-me

Chill ntype, don't hate - I thought you only fucked monkeys?
Not ball-grabbing dick-sucking scrotum-sack junkies
Primates or humans...whatever gives you a buzz
HotBonerAssReam is #1 at what he does

His balls may lack fuzz, he's still yet to hit puberty
But he’s the king of gay porn and male anal sex nudity
This news ain’t new-to-me, he’s obviously a fag
Quit gheying up this thread, I won’t join you in drag

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#13

Oli-dogg Wrote:We can call each other fags and retards all day
But your actions are more gay than any words can say
With your anal display, of pure man on man faggotry
If you fondle my balls your boyfriend'll get mad-at-me

Chill ntype, don't hate - I thought you only fucked monkeys?
Not ball-grabbing dick-sucking scrotum-sack junkies
Primates or humans...whatever gives you a buzz
HotBonerAssReam is #1 at what he does

His balls may lack fuzz, he's still yet to hit puberty
But he’s the king of gay porn and male anal sex nudity
This news ain’t new-to-me, he’s obviously a fag
Quit gheying up this thread, I won’t join you in drag
How?If not that, what? And #1 at what he doesHis balls may lack fuzz he is still yet to hit pubertyBut he’s the king of gay porn and male anal sex nudityThis news ain’t new-to-him or her he’s obviously a fagQuit gheying up this thread he or she won’t join you in drag is gives you a buzzHotBonerAssReam.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

Sassy Wrote:This news ain’t new-to-him
No Sassy, his wake up call was the sound of his balls slapping on ntypes butt cheeks.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#15

Have fun on your trip together homos.

[Image: Wolfimage2.jpg]

l to r: OliDogg, Your Mums Pimp, OliDogg's brother
Reply
#16

I'm all chillin'
there ain't any hatin'
The ntype likes
monkeys, reindeers and now ducks
Everyone can do whatever they want
peace and love and weed
Reply
#17

HotBonerAssReam Wrote:l to r: OliDogg, Your Mums Pimp, OliDogg's brother
I always thought I was a bit taller than that. And I don't have a brother.

I've got a plane to catch in half an hour. Maybe the Bird Crew can slap you around in my absence. See ya retard.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#18

What kind of gay name is hotbonerassream?
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:What kind of gay name is hotbonerassream?

maybe a top? I'm just guessing, the different types of gay names aren't something I've really studied or anything
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:What kind of gay name is hotbonerassream?

ntype Wrote:how "cute"...

welcome to the fucking blue boy, IT premier meeting room for gay aussies and sheep shaggers.

see
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post by quint
04-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last Post by quint
03-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-17-2008, 08:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)