Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Still no word from wooly?
#1

Not good
Reply
#2

maybe he is in Japan negoiating for that pitcher for the Sox

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Why?
Reply
#4

anyone call him?
Reply
#5

why are we worried about him?
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:why are we worried about him?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061122/ap_o..._explosion

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061122/ap_o..._explosion

Does he work there?
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Does he work there?

Aparently he lives there somewhere ..

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Aparently he lives there somewhere ..
My brain contains 43347 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

Oh. Did he work in the chemical plant?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:Aparently he lives there somewhere ..

Boston is a big place. Just sayin'
Reply
#12

I would have told y'all if I really died.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Last Post by snarg
04-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post by Paddy
12-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post by diabolik
12-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2008, 02:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)