Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

weed and homemade hooch
#1

[Image: 4011d31bf7b60dd95c6ef250384fcc05130e363c.jpg]
Reply
#2

That is a ridiculous amount.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Dive right in..

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

Light a fire and let the neighbourhood enjoy as well ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

8's bonging a dime bag outta his malibu barbie playhouse
Reply
#6

Dallas cowboys must be coming over.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Light a fire and let the neighbourhood enjoy as well ...

Close the flue and the windows and take the batterys out of the smoke detectors.Thats the ultimate clambake.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

they have a dozen bottles of homemade hooch on the fireplace too..
Reply
#9

I went to a head shop in philly while on the road the other day. I bought a glass bowl about 4", pretty standard nothing special and it cost me $75.00.Fucking ripoff.Bongs were going for $300 to $600.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sunny
07-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Homemade Video
homesvideo
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-06-2006, 02:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-06-2005, 01:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)