Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I received a package by 8 !
#1

into it there was cook pullover of the raging cajuns (yeah !) and a few poptarts ! (I tried to microwave them, those things are some kind of pass to sugarland I tell ya).


that was cool, and because I am a good and nice person I did sent him a package in return !
Reply
#2

Glad it got there alright..

you are sposed to toast them though...


now do you konw what smores are?
Reply
#3

If SOMEBODY had given me flumper, then I would have participated in the Xmas exchange but SOMEBODY had to stand on principle.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If SOMEBODY had given me flumper, then I would have participated in the Xmas exchange but SOMEBODY had to stand on principle.

There was no christmas exchange ya dumb broad!

I sent it out of the kindness of my heart.
Reply
#5

ORLY? Well then how about your kind heart sending me some crawfish pies? I love those and you're the one who turned me on to them.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ORLY? Well then how about your kind heart sending me some crawfish pies? I love those and you're the one who turned me on to them.

I don't do cold food shipments...

If you wanted some ULL thongs or something like that i'd send them..
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:Glad it got there alright..

you are sposed to toast them though...


now do you konw what smores are?


smores ? err there was another thing into the package ? did you put some killer shrooms spores into the package..

I'M GOING TO GET YOU BEFORE MY FLESH START ROTTING ! AHAH GNAAA
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:smores ? err there was another thing into the package ? did you put some killer shrooms spores into the package..

I'M GOING TO GET YOU BEFORE MY FLESH START ROTTING ! AHAH GNAAA
Can you tell me any gossip?
What happened?No I didn't put some killer shrooms spores into the package. What's

put some killer shrooms spores into the package

like?Congratulations."Some may have lots of people into their dome he or she suspect that they try to open a circus but not all"? AHAH GNAAA?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

smores was the flavor on the pop tarts man!
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:smores was the flavor on the pop tarts man!
When was this exactly?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:smores was the flavor on the pop tarts man!

ok smore's ... should be the sound that obese sugar addict kids do when they see thoses "smoores...my preciouuus ...smores !".

well it was good indeed, tasted like jam in fact.
Reply
#12

It has only been a year. I am still waiting for Santa.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:It has only been a year. I am still waiting for Santa.

i should really get ntypes stuff out.
Reply
#14

anyone that wants some ULL stuff PM me
Reply
#15

SanDog Wrote:It has only been a year. I am still waiting for Santa.

the package with chocolates I did sent you went back ! Dammit now I have those Caillers branches (chocolate bars) that I don't really know what to do with.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:i should really get ntypes stuff out.

hey I've read somewhere that you had sent it :ct:
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:hey I've read somewhere that you had sent it :ct:

no. you read that it was taped up and ready to go. which it is. then i asked you to send me your mailing address. which you did. and i mistakenly deleted it...again.

so....
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:no. you read that it was taped up and ready to go. which it is. then i asked you to send me your mailing address. which you did. and i mistakenly deleted it...again.

so....

dude there's some kind of freudian slip here.
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote:dude there's some kind of freudian slip here.


i dont know what that is. bottom line is i cant find your address.
Reply
#20

CT280 Wrote:i dont know what that is. bottom line is i cant find your address.
"Good then you can explain it to me"? What does it is?Are they exactly the same?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
08-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Last Post by Blondie
07-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-03-2006, 05:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)