Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Will no one step up ?
#1

I guess not.
Reply
#2

7:27 am on Sunday.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:7:27 am on Sunday.

This one can tell time. Dd you learn to tie your shoes yet ? I 've been here 3 days, douchebag.
Reply
#4

PaintItBlack Wrote:This one can tell time. Dd you learn to tie your shoes yet ? I 've been here 3 days, douchebag.


PaintItBlack Join Date: 02-06-2007

Today is the 11th. How many days is that?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:PaintItBlack Join Date: 02-06-2007

Today is the 11th. How many days is that?
Tell me more about 11th.
365 per year.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:PaintItBlack Join Date: 02-06-2007

Today is the 11th. How many days is that?


First post: 2/9. Is that the best you can do ? Log out now before you embarass yourself further.
Reply
#7

PaintItBlack Wrote:First post: 2/9. Is that the best you can do ? Log out now before you embarass yourself further.


02-08-2007, 09:47PM:

PaintItBlack Wrote:Hi !

Try again?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:02-08-2007, 09:47PM:



Try again?
Once more? Does "it" still refer to PaintItBlack Join Date 02-06-2007Today?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:02-08-2007, 09:47PM:



Try again?

Is that the best you got ? Log out. Thanks.
Reply
#10

You're blushing. Embarassed?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Took you like a fucking half hour to find my first post. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...What a fucking moron. That was the whole point you fucking douchebag.
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:You're blushing. Embarassed?

Like your showing up at Ownster and denying you regged there ?...talk about pure humiliation.:lol2:
Reply
#13

PaintItBlack Wrote:Like your showing up at Ownster and denying you regged there ?...talk about pure humiliation.:lol2:
Interesting comparison.Sure,
pure humiliation
sounds like a good topic.Ask me another question.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

PaintItBlack Wrote:That was the whole point you fucking douchebag.

Yet your first reaction was to tell me to log out? That's not how it works.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

PaintItBlack Wrote:Like your showing up at Ownster and denying you regged there ?...talk about pure humiliation.:lol2:

You can tell it's me because the posts are straight $$$$, right?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Yet your first reaction was to tell me to log out? That's not how it works.

The bot put up a better fight than you. Later sweetcheeks.
Reply
#17

PaintItBlack Wrote:Later sweetcheeks.

You leave, I win.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Paddy Wrote:You can tell it's me because the posts are straight $$$$, right?

I can tell because of the retarded nature of your posts there equals the retarded nature of you posts here. It fags never use their real nics there expecting the impending ownage and epic slaughtering that goes down.
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:You leave, I win.


You post after I leave every time, there I have already won. Ponder this while you await my return.
Reply
#20

where's Spork when you need her
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 07:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)