Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Email Trace help Please?
#1

Hey, if you get an email from someone and you want to trace down their IP address, is that possible? If so how do you do it?
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Hey, if you get an email from someone and you want to trace down their IP address, is that possible? If so how do you do it?

Host a unique image on your own server and reply to the e-mail with the image attached. Then check the log of who has accessed the image (which should only be that one person).


n-type or someone would be better with the details.
Reply
#3

Post the email!
Reply
#4

StreetLight Wrote:n-type or someone would be better with the details.


Where's retard when you need him?
Reply
#5

You'd need to be able to read the SMTP packet

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:You'd need to be able to read the SMTP packet

Actually, i sent a few emails to myself from different accounts. If you turn on your "headers" to "advanced" it shows all the IP routes that it took. My IP showed up on everyone of them. That is pretty simple to check.

But, I can't figure out how to send one from yahoo without it having my IP on it.
Reply
#7

This is why I don't email tranny's.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Actually, i sent a few emails to myself from different accounts. If you turn on your "headers" to "advanced" it shows all the IP routes that it took. My IP showed up on everyone of them. That is pretty simple to check.

But, I can't figure out how to send one from yahoo without it having my IP on it.

^^ ok I see your real reasons. to be honest all email headers can be forged like err you know the emails really only checks if dude@assplunger.net really exists everything else is only accessory for him.

'nyhow what you are looking for is an "anonymous remailer" for example :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_remailer

(nota most of them are in fact fbi cover up servers it wouldn't be wise to use them to conduct illegal business).

The other option would be to chain a few proxies inbetween you and the email server but all that becomes quite technical for just you sending a few troll email to prove that you are ... err wait do you still go on that tranny websites right ?
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:^^ ok I see your real reasons. to be honest all email headers can be forged like err you know the emails really only checks if dude@assplunger.net really exists everything else is only accessory for him.

'nyhow what you are looking for is an "anonymous remailer" for example :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_remailer

(nota most of them are in fact fbi cover up servers it wouldn't be wise to use them to conduct illegal business).

The other option would be to chain a few proxies inbetween you and the email server but all that becomes quite technical for just you sending a few troll email to prove that you are ... err wait do you still go on that tranny websites right ?

Huh
Reply
#10

Flumper's transactions are illegal? Woah.
Reply
#11

Hey Ntype thanks for posting my fucking email address, dick.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Huh

[Image: 25589_detail.jpg]
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey Ntype thanks for posting my fucking email address, dick.

but you told me that you put this one on your local swinger magazine.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Actually, i sent a few emails to myself from different accounts. If you turn on your "headers" to "advanced" it shows all the IP routes that it took. My IP showed up on everyone of them. That is pretty simple to check.

But, I can't figure out how to send one from yahoo without it having my IP on it.

I don't think you can with yahoo.

Try something like this?

http://www.mytrashmail.com/anonymous_email.aspx
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:I don't think you can with yahoo.

Try something like this?

http://www.mytrashmail.com/anonymous_email.aspx

Thanks.

Dear valued myTrashMail Customers,

We would like to inform you about changes in our free anonymous email and fake email service.

The anonymous email and fake email service was discontinued due to legal issues related to US law. myTrashMail.com is operated in the US, however, the US law does not allow to send "pure" anonymous email anymore.
Reply
#16

oh.

I tried.
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:oh.

I tried.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.
Reply
#18

Fuck Flumper.I'm trying to meet up with this chick on Thursday and we are exchanging emails.Of course all my emails are funny but Ive run dry on funny comebacks.Below is where I'm at.If you give me a good reply you'll get a nod 'o the head from your internet hero BIRD33.



BIRD33:What’s up world traveler? I’ve got to do dinner in town on Thursday if you want to get some beers and regale me with stories from your trip(predicated on the beer). If you’re tired or busy no biggie. Let me know.


Women:Hanging out sounds fun but just so you know it'll have to be booze free for me (LENT)....Can you handle me sober?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Fuck Flumper.I'm trying to meet up with this chick on Thursday and we are exchanging emails.Of course all my emails are funny but Ive run dry on funny comebacks.Below is where I'm at.If you give me a good reply you'll get a nod 'o the head from your internet hero BIRD33.



BIRD33:What’s up world traveler? I’ve got to do dinner in town on Thursday if you want to get some beers and regale me with stories from your trip(predicated on the beer). If you’re tired or busy no biggie. Let me know.


Women:Hanging out sounds fun but just so you know it'll have to be booze free for me (LENT)....Can you handle me sober?

Dear Woman:
Your looks aren't predicated on whether or not YOU drink. I'll see you Thursday at....


Dear Woman:
Cool, I've got a designated driver for 40 days. Pick me up at 7.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Fuck Flumper.I'm trying to meet up with this chick on Thursday and we are exchanging emails.Of course all my emails are funny but Ive run dry on funny comebacks.Below is where I'm at.If you give me a good reply you'll get a nod 'o the head from your internet hero BIRD33.



BIRD33:What’s up world traveler? I’ve got to do dinner in town on Thursday if you want to get some beers and regale me with stories from your trip(predicated on the beer). If you’re tired or busy no biggie. Let me know.


Women:Hanging out sounds fun but just so you know it'll have to be booze free for me (LENT)....Can you handle me sober?

BIRD33:Handle you sober? It's not not you I'm worried about. Give me a 6 beer head start and I could handle Rosie O'Donnel sober.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-16-2007, 11:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)