Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just got an email titled "the plug and the pebble"
#1

it could be incorporated into the sex story thread...

:confused:
Reply
#2

Good one, Bill.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Good one, Bill.

I'm serious..

plugandpebble.wmv(1.94MB)
Reply
#4

When people become admin is it a requirement to post trivial shit that no one could possibly give one red cunt hair about?
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:When people become admin is it a requirement to post trivial shit that no one could possibly give one red cunt hair about?

i sent it to what? for confirmation
Reply
#6

8 is mysteriously absent from that thread.
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:8 is mysteriously absent from that thread.
And 8 is is mysteriously absent from that thread.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:8 is mysteriously absent from that thread.

I've lived a boring life.
Reply
#9

Any guy that can run a mad Vbookie forum should be an admin here. Or ... that's what Lee says, I guess. Confusedcratch:
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Any guy that can run a mad Vbookie forum should be an admin here. Or ... that's what Lee says, I guess. Confusedcratch:

take the blue pill
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)