Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've updated my ringtones
#1

Rusty Cage - Johnny Cash
Voodoo Child - Jimi
Aenema - Tool
Stuck in the middle - Stealers Wheel
Black Betty - Ram Jam
Reply
#2

set me up as Ram Jam. thanks buddy
Reply
#3

Stupid. Stop posting.
Reply
#4

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:Stupid. Stop posting.



Please.
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:Please.


I see you logged out after your last meltdown. I pwnt you once again.
Reply
#6

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:I see you logged out after your last meltdown. I pwnt you once again.
Thanks for telling me:
said I logged out after my last meltdown.Once more? You are not the boss of me, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sassy Wrote:Thanks for telling me:
said I logged out after my last meltdown.Once more? You are not the boss of me, .


I am the boss of this place. I'm going to start by evicting the homosexuals and trannies. That would leave me as the only member.
Reply
#8

Paintitblack v11 Wrote:I am the boss of this place. I'm going to start by evicting the homosexuals and trannies. That would leave me as the only member.

kinda like weekends at your apartment?
Reply
#9

Ring tones are for chicks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Ring tones are for chicks.

so you use the standard ringtone with your phone? I doubt bird33 does not set himself away from the crowd.

My guess for you:

the ratchet
i'm a bad bitch
money on my mind
lean back
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:so you use the standard ringtone with your phone? I doubt bird33 does not set himself away from the crowd.

My guess for you:

the ratchet
i'm a bad bitch
money on my mind
lean back

Its never even crossed my mind to change the standard ring on my phone,whats the point?In fact when I'm somewhere and I hear some stupid song playing on a guys phone I think to myself "faggot".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Its never even crossed my mind to change the standard ring on my phone,whats the point?In fact when I'm somewhere and I hear some stupid song playing on a guys phone I think to myself "faggot".

fuck i missed this one.
Reply
#13

You ever meet a serious business man that has Nelly playing when his phone rings?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:You ever meet a serious business man that has Nelly playing when his phone rings?

no.. most have creedence, the who, or whatever floats their boat
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Updated ignore list :
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by ClamDigger
04-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-02-2005, 01:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)