Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Date.Com Updated
#1

[Image: icantchoose.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

I've seen a fucking eyebrow. THAT is obsene
Reply
#3

no wonder they have suicide bombers
Reply
#4

Second row, third one in is doable.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Top 3-4
Middle 2-3
Bottom 2(maybe) and 4

I'm not picky like bird.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:Top 3-4
Middle 2-3
Bottom 2(maybe) and 4

I'm not picky like bird.

No shit.We've met your wife.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Zing!

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

well this was special
Reply
#9

what are the chances that they are sporting a 70's hedgehog bush?
Reply
#10

quint Wrote:what are the chances that they are sporting a 70's hedgehog bush?


1000% Front to back.I bet its a mess.One thing I've never gotten about Muslims is what they force their women to do.Having them be subservient and not being able to drive, read etc.. makes sense to me but if you have total control over your women why make them hide under that burka and get all sweaty and gross?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by snarg
10-04-2008, 07:50 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)