Poll: Who wins the basketball/caption thing? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Banana
26.67%
4
26.67%
Poppy
20.00%
3
20.00%
Dr. Lecter
0%
0
0%
Snarg
26.67%
4
26.67%
Bird 33
26.67%
4
26.67%
Leeman
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Basketball pole
#1

FUBAR it, as I'm sure you will...

Banana "Vitamin E and his date wander in search of a carnival game in which the prize is a hobby horse."

Poppy - "Does this kid make the ass under my arm look fat?"

Dr. Lecter - Jeff was excited about his date, who had 5 additional areas he could fuck.

Snarg -Jim Was Glad He Had Bought Some Flour That Morning

Bird 33 - L to R, Insanetrain.com, IT Caption contest

Leeman - Blind dating gone good - By MT
Reply
#2

i will have to go with the poopster on this one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

I voted for me.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

I'm leading in votes not cast for me out of spite.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I've got about 50 votes to cast, who wants 'em.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

I didn't even make the pole? Stick your caption game up your arse.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:I didn't even make the pole? Stick your caption game up your arse.

Huh Lemme look at your caption....

ETA: oh. :$ Sorry.

If anyone wants paddy, the line forms to the left.

Also, post it so here. :$
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm leading in votes not cast for me out of spite.

It seems Jimmy missed the memo.....
Reply
#9

tron????
zero posts??
OTST :bew:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:tron????
zero posts??
OTST :bew:

Wrong thread? Huh
Reply
#11

Someone break the tie in here please...
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:Someone break the tie in here please...

I'd vote for BIRD33 again if I could, just to spite you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:I'd vote for BIRD33 again if I could, just to spite you.

The logic in your vote didn't escape me Wink
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:The logic in your vote didn't escape me Wink

Thanks Flumper.

Somebody vote for Poppy now, thanks.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:Thanks Flumper.

Somebody vote for Poppy now, thanks.

Ok, Paddy, I appreciate your anger here, but voting for Poppy isn't going to break the tie, which is between myself and snarg (and now Bird).

And if it's not broken here, I'll redo the poll and ADD you to it, mmmkay little buddy?

:hug:
Reply
#16

I'm more popular than both of you therefore the win goes to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm more popular than both of you therefore the win goes to me.

Your pictures are teh suck.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Ok, Paddy, I appreciate your anger here, but voting for Poppy isn't going to break the tie, which is between myself and snarg (and now Bird).

And if it's not broken here, I'll redo the poll and ADD you to it, mmmkay little buddy?

:hug:

If you can't get the picture displaying my chopping skills into the poll don't bother.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:Your pictures are teh suck.
Sorry Ansel Adams this is a caption contest not a picture contest.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Sorry Ansel Adams this is a caption contest not a picture contest.

The rulez ensure the game lives on, G$D.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)