Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Paddy Pole
#1

Should paddy win
Reply
#2

No.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Is it because his wasn't funny, or because YOU should win?
Reply
#4

A little of both.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Should paddy win

I just wanted to be included.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:I just wanted to be included.

I honestly thought your contribution was for laughs, not for inclusion. I'll have to check the rule book to see if altering is allowed.

:confused:
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:I honestly thought your contribution was for laughs, not for inclusion.

I'll take it more seriously in future.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:I'll take it more seriously in future.

Could you? I mean, really. I'm considering changing my sig to read "She left home with two kids." :lool:
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Could you? I mean, really. I'm considering changing my sig to read "She left home with two kids." :lool:

It only works if you put the picture in there too.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:I honestly thought your contribution was for laughs, not for inclusion. I'll have to check the rule book to see if altering is allowed.

:confused:

what paddy did is allowed
i checked with gator

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

snarg Wrote:what paddy did is allowed
i checked with gator

Oh. My bad. :confused:
Reply
#12

I predict a lot more people going this route.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Anybody who gets their WTF account deleted is $$$

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Hardcore!




I re-registered though.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

i wouldnt have posted that one if i knew paint help was allowed. kind of skews the whole thing now.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Hardcore!




I re-registered though.

which nic?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by quint
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Moto
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)