Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Terrible Funeral Songs:
#1

What would be some of the worse possible funeral songs to be played at your death.


The final countdown - Europe
Lake of Fire - Nirvana
Reply
#2

Fat Bottom Girls - Queen

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Happy birthday?
Reply
#4

Going To The Chapel
Reply
#5

you guys suck
Reply
#6

Is it us that suck or possibly this topic blows.Take a look at the similar thread feature to see your other miserable attempts at this topic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Is it us that suck or possibly this topic blows.Take a look at the similar thread feature to see your other miserable attempts at this topic.

i'm pretty sure the topic is weak..
but prothough and pong are terrible
Reply
#8

Highway to hell :d
Reply
#9

Enter Sandman

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Hell aint a bad place to be.


Shot down in Flames

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

I'm just a girl - No Doubt

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Electric Funeral?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:i'm pretty sure the topic is weak..
but prothough and pong are terrible

My title says it all.
Reply
#14

I can't believe michman actually contributed something of substance.


Good job knuckle dragger!
Reply
#15

paint it black

Whats the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken!!
Reply
#16

and kermit the frog singing "it aint easy being green"

Whats the difference between erotic and kinky? Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole chicken!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
02-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post by Banana
04-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post by cLaY
01-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Masturbation songs
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
04-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2006, 08:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)