Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Write a letter to someone
#1

Dear Ted Stevens,
What kind of tubes make up the internet? If it's copper, those things can nearly last forever. Cost-wise, I would have gone with PVC.
your pal,
Dr. L

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Dear Paddy,
Do you use Soul Glow for your luxurious curls?
Always,
LFC

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

My Esteemed Snarg,
Do the monks offer dental plans? I'm guessing not. Are trappist ales still the shit? I had one a few years ago and it was delicious.
See you when I get out.
Sin,
JR

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Dear Goldan,
When you cup a fat dudes' boob, how close is it to a woman with small breasts' chest (relate?).
My friend has some nice full bitch tits and I don't want to go to a strip club tonight, so I was thinkin, ya know...
Don't you hate starting crappy threads? I know I do.
Love,
Lec

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dear Lec,

Do you cut the sleeves off of your t-shirts, or do you buy 'em that way?


Yours,
goat

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Dearest Lec,

Thank you for the karaoke. Feel free to call collect with some Donna Summer if you get the urge.

Sin,
Blondie
Reply
#7

Dear Ntype-


ntype Wrote:well things evolve otherwise we would still a bunch of proto-cells wandering around into the primordial soup

Do you think it's possible you may still be wondering around in said soup?
Reply
#8

Dearest Blondie,

I'm sorry I ruined your summah.


Best,
Nomah (and Grady)

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Blondie Wrote:Dear Ntype-




Do you think it's possible you may still be wondering around in said soup?

this is rather a metaphor the primordial soup doesn't exist much, I mean nowadays oceans are prolly the primordial soup of some cells who will rule the planet in a few millions years from now.
Reply
#10

Dear Paddy,

'sup?

Your pal,
prothought
Reply
#11

Dear people who make laws in Alabama,

Why the fuck can't you buy alcohol on Sundays? You need to change that shit.

thanks for nothing,

PH
Reply
#12

Dear PH

Wanna get out of the bible belt and move up to Canada where there is no "wrong" time to buy beer? That's what I thought/ See you tomorrow!

Hugz!
Nana
Reply
#13

Dear hot bartender,

I was kind of into you until you told me you had two kids.Sorry, but that shit can't be tight anymore.

Your friend in Christ,

BIRD33

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

My dearest Flumper,

Turn on your web cam.

Thanks.

Blondie
Reply
#15

Dear Internet Forum Hall of Fame committee,

Ready when you are.

Respectfully
Paddy

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Blondie Wrote:My dearest Flumper,

Turn on your web cam.

Thanks.

Blondie
My dearest Blondie,

Turn OFF your web cam.

Thanks.

Flumper

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

To the fallen students of VT,

A profession in Civil Engineering would have bored you to death anyway. Your only recourse would be to frequent internet forums while pretending to work.

Send my best to eternity,
LOB

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#18

Dear internet forum hall of fame,

Inducting Paddy is like Steve Kerr making the HOF and would ultimatley cheapen the wing dedicated to me.Guys a side kick at best.I know you'll do the right thing.


Regards,

BIRD33

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Dear Leeman,

Can we have the Poker-ers now? It's getting lonely up in here,

Sin,

BEW
Reply
#20

Dearest Paddy and Bird,

Upon further inspection of your applications we have decided that we are not currently seeking attendants for the mens room (AKA The Bird Wing)
We'll keep your applications on file should we need "domestic engineering" services.



Regards,

Internet forum hall of fame committee.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Last Post by Sparks
05-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by Paddy
03-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Last Post by Paddy
03-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-15-2006, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jdub
02-08-2006, 11:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)