Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey tribal
#1

you still frequent consumption junction forums?
Reply
#2

I'm an infrequent visitor. That place went south after their forums upgrade. They have less traffic than this place now.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm an infrequent visitor. That place went south after their forums upgrade. They have less traffic than this place now.

really?

forum upgrades will do that?

wow.


so

where

is

stoney

posting
Reply
#4

This place is the #1 example of forum upgrades killing a site.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:really?

forum upgrades will do that?

wow.


so

where

is

stoney

posting
Maybe she's going even further downhill, and posting as a UJ hottie?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:This place is the #1 example of forum upgrades killing a site.
Forum posters are a fickle bunch. If an upgrade isn't done right, people just move on to the next site.
Reply
#7

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Forum posters are a fickle bunch. If an upgrade isn't done right, people just move on to the next site.

most of our people retired.

Sad
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:most of our people retired.

Sad
5 bucks says 99% of them are trolling other sites with different names.
Reply
#9

Tribal Dragon Wrote:5 bucks says 99% of them are trolling other sites with different names.

clay and tom are done....

lad is at UJ
velvet is at anothersite
suzy isn't on any forums that I know of.
PH, sandog and CT are exclusive to WTF now

who'd i miss
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:clay and tom are done....

lad is at UJ
velvet is at anothersite
suzy isn't on any forums that I know of.
PH, sandog and CT are exclusive to WTF now

who'd i miss
e? flumpnasty? femster?
Reply
#11

Tribal Dragon Wrote:e? flumpnasty? femster?

E comes around from time to time...

flump is at x

fem stopped by one day outta the blue. I doubt she is on boards anywhere
Reply
#12

Suzy is still at UJ (hotties section....). You should hit her up.
Reply
#13

where is everybody else?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Tribal
Banana
Last Post by Banana
02-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-22-2007, 07:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)