Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

nba hall of famers?
#1

Ray And The Hall


By Andrew Ayres | ESPN.com Boston Celtics guard Ray Allen, 32, appears to be on a Hall of Fame track. The seven-time All-Star is a 39.7 percent career 3-point shooter, trailing only Reggie Miller all-time in 3-pointers, a shot that was introduced to the NBA in 1979.


A formula used at basketballreference.com puts his HOF probability at 69.9 percent. Kevin Garnett looks like a lock at 97.3 percent. Paul Pierce checks in at 77.3 percent. The Celtics' Big 3 of Robert Parish, Larry Bird and Kevin McHale are already enshrined in Springfield. Allen-Garnett-Pierce are now out to make a name for themselves. But admission to the shrine can be difficult. Of note, the HOF predictor tool says Boston's 1970s great Jo Jo White had a 84.7 chance, but he's not in Springfield. Ken Shouler made a case earlier this year for White, a U.S. gold medalist and NBA Finals MVP.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

fuck wooly..

red sox, pats, bruins and celts...


can you diversify at all?????
Reply
#3

He shouldnt be in.

Jo Jo White
Dennis Johnson
Bernard King
Adrian Dantley
Artis Gilmore

He's not better than any of these guys and they arent in.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:fuck wooly..

red sox, pats, bruins and celts...


can you diversify at all?????
why should I?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:He shouldnt be in.

Jo Jo White
Dennis Johnson
Bernard King
Adrian Dantley
Artis Gilmore

He's not better than any of these guys and they arent in.
I agree, at least as thus far.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:why should I?
Cause you look gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Cause you look gay.
It's not my fault the sixers aren't worth posting about, and I'm above posting rinky dink college topics ('sup ULL?)

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:It's not my fault the sixers aren't worth posting about, and I'm above posting rinky dink college topics ('sup ULL?)


The sixers have the same chance of winning a title in the next ten years you just have your head up your ass.

I watched the Celts\Sonics game from start to finish last night and I have to say I'm less and less impressed every time I see them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

are they not worth discussing?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:are they not worth discussing?


Their impending letdown in the playoffs will be worth discussing.I think 8's point is you're one dimensional.We're all worried about you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I'm just getting my money's worth while the teams are good.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Their impending letdown in the playoffs will be worth discussing.I think 8's point is you're one dimensional.We're all worried about you.

I'm sure his real friends are still impressed with his postseason fantasy title.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm sure his real friends are still impressed with his postseason fantasy title.
What makes you so certain? Where did he get it?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm sure his real friends are still impressed with his postseason fantasy title.
I got blown out in both finals I was in. Thanks Peterson!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Sassy
10-13-2007, 07:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)