Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Hall of Fame
#1

yes....












I, me... should be in there. yes I'm an attention whore like paddy, bird and the rest.... :loool:
Reply
#2

ct... I be talkin to myself right now. lol
Reply
#3

we will be installing a HOS especially for you
keep on the alert

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

geez... I'm turning blue already.. thank god I'm not a male.
Reply
#5

hey snarg... la isla is pretty dam hot right now huh?
Reply
#6

I'll be there soon. Beware of the freak on the moped...
Reply
#7

brumm brrummm
Reply
#8

what isla would that be, doll??
i don't live on an isla

ftr, a very pleasant 85 today

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:what isla would that be, doll??
i don't live on an isla

ftr, a very pleasant 85 today

dont under estimate me my dear snarg.. la isla is mighty beautiful :apple:
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:what isla would that be, doll??
i don't live on an isla

ftr, a very pleasant 85 today

do you mean DOLL or TROLL??? just curious.
Reply
#11

oldielox Wrote:hey snarg... la isla is pretty dam hot right now huh?

i'm sure it is,dear, but thankfully, i don't live there
what fucking isla are you yapping about, nitwit?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

live where? on the "isla"

yeah, I'm a twit, till I drive by.
Reply
#13

on my piece of shit moped that goes 30 mph
Reply
#14

why does this moron have to post after herself, one right after another?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

i guess you do better when you talk to yourself, carry on
sorry for confusing you with a simple question

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:why does this moron have to post after herself, one right after another?

obviously to bother you :nah:
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:why does this moron have to post after herself, one right after another?

this is rhetorical, right goat?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

oldielox Wrote:obviously to bother you :nah:


no SHIT, wooly doesnt have me on IGNOR anymore :fuckYou:
Reply
#19

comon BIRD, give it to US..... make this thread HOF damit... plleasse do we need paddy in here?
Reply
#20

gators playground might be an option, twit

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-13-2007, 07:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)