Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ever had a spider bite on your undercarriage?
#1

I may have one right now. I'll take a needle to it too.
Reply
#2

no, but I had a tick on my sac once.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:no, but I had a tick on my sac once.

how on earth did that happen?
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:how on earth did that happen?


You question this but not the spider bite?
Reply
#5

I dunno, I was a kid. Kids play in the woods. Fucker probably hopped on my shorts and crawled up there.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:You question this but not the spider bite?

I have a mental block to the word sp**der. Sorry.
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:Fucker probably hopped on my shorts and crawled up there.

The tick's name was Michman.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:The tick's name was Michman.


Rack!
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:The tick's name was Michman.

:lool: I love you.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:how on earth did that happen?

it never happened to you?
weird

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
11-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
05-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by sk8rhater
05-21-2005, 05:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)