Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OK I'll bite ....
#1

Dvarshi ... where ya from ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I'm sure he'll be black soon to essplain.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm sure he'll be black soon to essplain.

what if he's white??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
11-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Last Post by insanetrainchic
08-27-2004, 02:39 PM
Last Post by insanetrainchic
08-27-2004, 02:38 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-24-2004, 12:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)