Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My cockhead hurts.
#1

I think I may have yanked on too much today. Does anyone else have this problem?

Women, for you it would be a "raw bean". SRO
Reply
#2

yes, weekends i jack my cock anywhere from 3 to 5 times per day...i am pathetic

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:yes, weekends i jack my cock anywhere from 3 to 5 times per day...i am pathetic


I hear ya, I'll probably do it again in a little bit.
Reply
#4

i diddled the little man in the canoe once today..

first time in two weeks..

oh yeah.. i was actually gettin laid the past two weeks..

I might have more to contribute to this thread by tomorrow nite.. carry on.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:i diddled the little man in the canoe once today..

first time in two weeks..

oh yeah.. i was actually gettin laid the past two weeks..

I might have more to contribute to this thread by tomorrow nite.. carry on.


Does Schmickity know?
Reply
#6

I have nothing to contribute to this thread.
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I have nothing to contribute to this thread.


Not good.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:Not good.


I would like to contribute. But I don't talk about sex and stuff on an open forum. Maybe I could sing a little song or do a little dance?
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would like to contribute. But I don't talk about sex and stuff on an open forum. Maybe I could sing a little song or do a little dance?


OK, go.
Reply
#10

Do you like Tahitian dancing girls? I am proficient at shaking my ass. Observe.
Reply
#11

[Image: Dancing2.gif]
Reply
#12

Yes, Haze, like that. Only better. A lot. And with boobs.
Reply
#13

with boobs!


yes!
Reply
#14

I'm spent, doug!

Ruckus Wrote:Clay - he loves the cock!
Reply
#15

update?
Reply
#16

you couldn't handle FFF's cock
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-13-2008, 02:49 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Last Post by CT280
06-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Last Post by AssDragon
05-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Michman
04-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
02-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-09-2005, 06:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)