Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I mailed southpawlight an insanetrain.com postcard yesterday
#1

I can pretty much assure you he will be logging on after he gets it.
Reply
#2

Elaborate?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

i really do not remember him much
Reply
#4

what?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

Atlanta?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Gay?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

his name was what? here but his alter ego southpawlight is waaaaaay cooler.


I have gotten a few insanetrain.com postcards and I sent him one. I'm thinking of picking random people to send some of the others to. Like putting a phone number in google and getting someones address.


should I send paddy one?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post by War
01-12-2009, 04:41 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-03-2008, 05:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)