Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Big Dick Fading
#1

Yeah, you know I'm talking to you. I have a few questions.



1) You seem so proud of your 1700 posts at ON. Why? Are you proud of your many many postings here of late? Why?

2) Why are you spending so much time here, at a place you profess to disrespect when your own bored sits languishing without you?

3) Why are you in such desperate need for attention here?
Reply
#2

I was sure this was going to be about me.
Reply
#3

I have some questions for you:

1) How come I am begged to leave when I make all of you cry ?

2) Why does a woman in her late 40's spend all day on message boards with people half her age ?

3) Do you wear depends undergarments ?

4) Why won't you post a pic of your face on any site that you post on?

5) How long did it take you to come up with Big Dick Fading ? The Big Dick part is accurate, ask Blondie.

5) Do you wear spandex ? If you do, please stop...it's gross when your gunt sticks out like that.

I expect answers by the time I log on tomorrow. See you then, granny.:hug:

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#4

GoinDeep Wrote:I was sure this was going to be about me.

you're so vain
Reply
#5

What is all of this?
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What is all of this?


Damn kid...Ownster made you cry too. Sad( Sad(

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#7

I'm still waiting for answers to my questions. Also, I thought you were leaving. But you love it here. Admit it. IT > ON.
Reply
#8

I'll answer your questions when you post pics of your face. If it's as bad as your legs, then holy fuck....:lool: :lool:

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm still waiting for answers to my questions. Also, I thought you were leaving. But you love it here. Admit it. IT > ON.

moonie read this and remembered that mom told him to be ready for swim camp half an hour ago. "crap!" see you tomorrow, moonie
Reply
#10

Big Moon Rising Wrote:5) How long did it take you to come up with Big Dick Fading ? The Big Dick part is accurate, ask Blondie.


:roll:
Reply
#11

All this is funnier that you know. The real Bad Moon has no problem in the dick area. No idea about Big Moon /Ashsak whoever the troll is.
Reply
#12

did you get a new puppy? is that Roundel?
Reply
#13

Raiden Wrote:did you get a new puppy? is that Roundel?


Aww, the softer side of the site that owns you is so cute!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Aww, the softer side of the site that owns you is so cute!

okay
Reply
#15

Big Moon Rising Wrote:5) How long did it take you to come up with Big Dick Fading ? The Big Dick part is accurate, ask Blondie.

5) Do you wear spandex ? If you do, please stop...it's gross when your gunt sticks out like that.

Ownster not big on counting past 5, huh?

Cooking up some ass's jawbone.
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Aww, the softer side of the site that owns you is so cute!


Rack!
Reply
#17

trouble Wrote:All this is funnier that you know. The real Bad Moon has no problem in the dick area. No idea about Big Moon /Ashsak whoever the troll is.


You assume we care whether it's Big Moon or Ashsak doing the typing, Troub.
Reply
#18

BEW - nvm. deadhorse

Raiden - that isn't Roundel in my av - that is Sammy's puppy pic. He's 5 now, I think Roundel is still a pup (1yr old) I just <3 that pic.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Dick
ntype
Last Post by ntype
06-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2007, 11:33 AM
spotted dick
ntype
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-03-2007, 12:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)