Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Cop




















reviews??? Has anyone seen it yet?

My little guy went.... I asked if he laughed a lot?.. and he said "yeah". period. I continued to push... asking "whats a lot?"

He said..... "out of an hour and a half... I laughed 45 minutes... does that answer your question?" :S

what the frig is that about??? :rant:

I'll whoop his ass from here to kingdom come... he's lucky I'm in a good mood. ... haa...

consequence for sassing me..... lights were out at 9 tonight.

I'm kinda enjoying the silence right now... lol
Reply
#2

So you sent your kid to bed because he didnt give you a good movie review?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

he was sent to bed early because he sassed me.

"out of an hour and a half... I laughed 45 minutes... would have been good enough ... but he had to add "does that answer your question?" with a smirk and sarcasm in voice.

Now... "does that answer your question?" LOL
Reply
#4

I weep for him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

sounds like a good review to me.
Reply
#6

How old is your kid and what time does he go to bed when he is not "sassing" you?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

where is the pc sassing troll?
this place is slipping.
Reply
#8

It's ok yall. I jerked off an extra few times in my socks.

Mom I need some clean socks.

Help me!
Reply
#9

Cucumber Wrote:How old is your kid and what time does he go to bed when he is not "sassing" you?

He's 9. he's goes up to his room around 9:30 usually asleep by 10:15. Fridays and Saturday's I allow him to stay up as long as he wants.

On hockey nights he's out like a light around 9 on his own... ... I love those nights! lol
Reply
#10

Welcome Kevin.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Kevin Wrote:It's ok yall. I jerked off an extra few times in my socks.

Mom I need some clean socks.


ahahahaha this is to funny gotta be VitaE... I dont think I ever said my little guy's name on this board. hum....

funny nonetheless
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Welcome Kevin.


:fuckYou:
Reply
#13

oldielox Wrote:ahahahaha this is to funny gotta be VitaE... I dont think I ever said my little guy's name on this board. hum....

funny nonetheless

too, Vit E, don't

Just sayin'

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

When VitE starts correcting your spelling and grammar, you know you must suck.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

You did mention your kids name here.Its not my troll but I remember that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Easy, Gretzky!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:too, Vit E, don't

Just sayin'

put a sock in it, I have to endure goats criticism on this board. just sayin
Reply
#18

oldielox Wrote:put a sock in it, I have to endure goats criticism on this board. just sayin

goat's

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

oldielox Wrote:Can I drop Kevin off at your house? You'll lose all the weight you need, I promise you that. When Kevin plays hockey, I'm on the blades, when he's on the bike, I'm on the bike... when he's out back shootin hoops, I'm right there with him.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Vitamin E Wrote:goat's

How nice of you to only point out one error at a time!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-04-2006, 05:17 PM
I went to the mall....
Richard Glass
Last Post by Richard Glass
09-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Last Post by SanDog
07-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Last Post by fem
12-16-2004, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)