Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
OBAMA: "We have launched a housing plan that will help responsible families facing the threat of foreclosure lower their monthly payments and refinance their mortgages. It's a plan that won't help speculators or that neighbor down the street who bought a house he could never hope to afford, but it will help millions of Americans who are struggling with declining home values."
THE FACTS: If the administration has come up with a way to ensure money only goes to those who got in honest trouble, it hasn't said so.
It would be great if he could make this happen.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Is it true every time obama speaks the market plunges?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Did Jindal speak last night?
I'm pretty sure 90% of South Louisiana adults aren't even sure what they did last night.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Goat getting his political news from fox news.Priceless.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
on Jan 21st it was over 8K
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
one of several morning stops...just happened to be where I grabbed the links from.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
If you're basing your confidence or lack there of in the economy on the movement of the 'market' then you're an idiot. I know people that work on the exchanges in Chicago and New York and they're not that smart. And they'll still make money out of this, buying and selling on the margins.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I love quotes that speak in generalities to make someone not have to really think about the issues.
Lets talk facts.Anyone see any outrageous spending by one political party recently?Which party was that?It can't be conservatives because they are the ones who don't like to spend a lot right?Right?
So I guess you are for huge government spending since thats what your party did the last 8 years?
I'm sure you have the coolest gop bumper stickers in the world but maybe take a look at what your favorite teams policies are before you get their name tattooed on you.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 106
Threads: 9
Joined: Feb 2009
Reputation:
0
Thanks for proving my point.
Posts: 106
Threads: 9
Joined: Feb 2009
Reputation:
0
Did I ever mention being a Republican? You are correct about the party not existing anymore.