Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm going to need to speak with VitaminE
#1

Let's hear about this Laurence Maroney dude.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Not E....but from what I've seen he is a stud. I did not want to see him got to the Pats. I was hoping he would fall to the Colts, but I also think Addai will be good.
Reply
#3

bump

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Goat you're gonna like him.

He's no Corey Dillon, when it comes to punching it in from the one. But he's way better than Antwon Smith(sp) could have ever dreamed. He's a guy that will do well in Coach B's system.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Awesome, especially that Dillon appears to be on the decline.

He seems like a smart, humble guy too...splitting all those carries with Barber and not making a big fuss about it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
04-04-2009, 01:31 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Last Post by who
08-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Last Post by snarg
08-15-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Last Post by what?
10-29-2007, 03:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)