Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I got pwned by the vending machine
#1

I wanted to grab a candy bar and a soda this morning.

Candy =85¢
Soda = $1.25

I took a buck and a dime to vending area. Put the buck in the candy machine, made my selection. The peanut M&Ms fell, and then heard the change thing do it's deal. Pulled out the change...a nickel and a CANADIAN dime. Which the soda machine nor the candy machine would accept.


:hate:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

well one day I arrive near one of those coffee machines, see I check the money box and I found enough change for a coffee...I'm like "hey this is just a glorious day - free coffee !".

So I insert the change, choose my favorite brewerage and .... the coffee machines start pouring it. Alas the plastic glass didn't felt so the coffee was just basicaly going down the drain.
Being like "hey wtf this is irreal" I inserted more change and ordered more (now you know how junkies behave) and this time the glass goes down pouring my coffee correctly.

There are no things like free coffee.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:I wanted to grab a candy bar and a soda this morning.

Candy =85¢
Soda = $1.25

I took a buck and a dime to vending area. Put the buck in the candy machine, made my selection. The peanut M&Ms fell, and then heard the change thing do it's deal. Pulled out the change...a nickel and a CANADIAN dime. Which the soda machine nor the candy machine would accept.


:hate:

go figure
Reply
#4

Jesse Antartica Wrote:well one day I arrive near one of those coffee machines, see I check the money box and I found enough change for a coffee...I'm like "hey this is just a glorious day - free coffee !".

So I insert the change, choose my favorite brewerage and .... the coffee machines start pouring it. Alas the plastic glass didn't felt so the coffee was just basicaly going down the drain.
Being like "hey wtf this is irreal" I inserted more change and ordered more (now you know how junkies behave) and this time the glass goes down pouring my coffee correctly.

There are no things like free coffee.

ive read this same message somewhere before.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#5

War Wrote:ive read this same message somewhere before.

my life is that exciting that I do some re-runs of some of the best episodes.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:I wanted to grab a candy bar and a soda this morning.

Candy =85¢
Soda = $1.25

I took a buck and a dime to vending area. Put the buck in the candy machine, made my selection. The peanut M&Ms fell, and then heard the change thing do it's deal. Pulled out the change...a nickel and a CANADIAN dime. Which the soda machine nor the candy machine would accept.


:hate:
That is the drawback of living where we do.......... I get Canadian quarters all the time. I feel your pain friend.

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
07-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post by who
02-20-2010, 02:22 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-01-2009, 04:16 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Pwned
Ntype
Last Post by yellowdog
07-28-2005, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)