Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

update on the flat : fridge and washing machine
#1

kewl.

[Image: furni_unpacked.jpg]
Reply
#2

dryer?
Reply
#3

Lous_dog Wrote:dryer?

it's not ecologic.
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:it's not ecologic.

clothes line??
Reply
#5

Lous_dog Wrote:clothes line??

yep playin' it old school !
Reply
#6

Good god I would hate to have to line dry all of my clothes!

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#7

paybacksare Wrote:Good god I would hate to have to line dry all of my clothes!

It's not bad in the summer. It really sucks in the winter.
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:it's not ecologic.

How so? You have all the other kinds of appliances. What makes a dryer different?
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How so? You have all the other kinds of appliances. What makes a dryer different?

because clothes dry as well nicely on some stender/line. and it consumes a lot of electricity.

But the real reason is that you can leave the clothes on the line/stender for a long time, with a dryer you have to iron and stuff quickly.

The only thing I hate doing is ironing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Last Post by squirt
07-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Pistons Update
ClayRock
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Flat buns
ntype
Last Post by ntype
09-17-2007, 04:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)