Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OB/GYN Answering Machine
#1

[video=youtube;MZ-XhuFSQFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ-XhuFSQFs[/video]


/////////////////////////////////
Edit by LEE

Embed yo lazy fukker!!

/////////////////////////////////
Reply
#2

That can't be real.

I was going to a meeting in Philly at a med center and tried to get a hold of my contact there so I called the main number to get connected to his extension.The very first thing the automated message said was thank you for calling so and so hospital, if you are calling for the suicide prevention hotline please hang up and dial this number.I laughed so hard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Don't let Al Sharpton hear that. LOL
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-12-2005, 03:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)