Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The SO loves
#1

those ghost shows. Ghost Hunters, The Othersiders, Ghost Adventures, etc.

Today a little speak-n-spell type toy is going off all by itself in the girls’ room and the woman is freaking the heck out.

Her texts to me thus far:

Quote:There is seriously a toy playing by itself in the girls room. Talking alphabet toy. Keeps turning off and on. Not kidding. Malfunction?

Quote:When can you come home? The toy keeps going. I am chicken to go in.

I texted back saying it was probably low batteries.

Quote:Low batteries? This sucks hon.

Think maybe she watches too many ghost shows? I’ll keep you updated on this breaking news story.
Reply
#2

sometimes i watch the ghost whisperer because JLH has huge cans.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Quote:I watch too many ghost shows.

Quote:I am not leaving our room. Nope.
Reply
#4

Quote:I would not freak me out if it was gobblit.
--Gobblit is a talking money bank that activates any time you walk past it or turn the lights on or off--
Reply
#5

Quote:I am going to turn on the tv nice and loud. You should hear the toy. Creepy.

Quote:Food network is less scary.
Reply
#6

Quote:Stupid toy won’t shut up.
Reply
#7

If there really were ghosts why is it always a plumber or a college dude investigating them rather then say a scientist or a serious film maker who could make a boat load with rock solid proof?

Your wife might be a dumbass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

The kids are home from school now and she still won't go in the room and shut the toy off.
Reply
#9

I didn't read all the texts until just now.


sounds like she might give pineschic a run for her money in the IQ department

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Bird brings up a valid point. Those Blair Witch kids should get into the documentary business.
Reply
#11

Badonkadonk Monkey Balls Wrote:Bird brings up a valid point.
i don't think you're going to fit in here

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

So sorry, Wooly. Perhaps I should put a </sarcasm> tag on my posts in the event I have tongue placed firmly in cheek on the internet.
Reply
#13

don't get fresh

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

goat just got smacked up alittle by the new guy.
Reply
#15

Yikes.If this guy likes the Red Sox and is taller then 5'7" then consider Wooley replaced.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Badonkadonk Monkey Balls Wrote:So sorry, Wooly. Perhaps I should put a </sarcasm> tag on my posts in the event I have tongue placed firmly in cheek on the internet.

rack!
Reply
#17

i hate this place

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

Epilogue

Went home after work and found the toy under my 12 yo daughter's bed. Sure enough it was going ape all by itself. I grabbed it and moved it around real fast so the ghost couldn’t touch the buttons. The ghost was not fooled by my fast hands. No matter what I did, the toy kept going. Perhaps this ghost can read my mind? I engineered a little test to find out. I closed the door so the SO couldn’t see me, dropped my pants and told the ghost if it ever wanted to see this toy again, it had better slide its ectoplasmic vag down my throbbing pole. Right. Now.

Nothing happened.

I assumed at this point that the ghost was either a dead relative, or a dead boy/man. I didn’t press the ghost sex request because I don’t want a relative or a fellow member of the brotherhood of men getting teased relentlessly in the afterlife for being incestual or homosexual.

I turned the toy off and left the room.

Tomorrow morning before work maybe I’ll turn it on again. When the wife texts me freaking out I’ll tell her the ghost must have turned it on again. That should be fun.
Reply
#19

Married bliss right there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

I didn't turn the toy on. I chickened out. [bfs]I hope you guys don't respect me any less.[/bigfatsoftball]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Last Post by quint
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Last Post by Pickle
01-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Last Post by rekcufssa
07-17-2006, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)