Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

J-Lo ......Bite Me
#1

http://members.home.nl/connor1518/internat...%20ass%2002.jpg


http://members.home.nl/connor1518/internat...%20ass%2001.jpg
Reply
#2

I never really liked J-lo....

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#3

i always loved that ass of hers.
Reply
#4

Can't stand her but love the ass!!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

she does have a nice tight ass

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#6

Major stars aren't allowed to have their clothes stuck in the butt crack!!!




:blink: :blink: :blink:





Next thing you'll tell me is that they go to the bathroom the same way, too!!!!





Wink
Reply
#7

I'd like to stick something else in her butt crack!

:fuckYou:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
11-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Last Post by Bill
11-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Last Post by insanetrainchic
08-27-2004, 02:39 PM
Last Post by insanetrainchic
08-27-2004, 02:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)