Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Local Lafayette Guy will be in "Survivor"
#1

Yay!

Hoepfully he'll make a rat jambalaya!
Reply
#2

[Image: bilde?Site=DG&Date=20070124&Category=LIF...4&MaxW=290]

Kenward "Boo" Bernis, 34, of Lafayette is one of 19 contestants on the upcoming Survivor Fiji, but few people knew he had been selected for the show until after his return.
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:[Image: bilde?Site=DG&Date=20070124&Category=LIF...4&MaxW=290]

Kenward "Boo" Bernis, 34, of Lafayette is one of 19 contestants on the upcoming Survivor Fiji, but few people knew he had been selected for the show until after his return.

do you fucks even know where the Fiji Islands are ?
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:do you fucks even know where the Fiji Islands are ?
What is your purpose in asking?


I am always on the Web.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

My bet is he'll shower more regularly on the show.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

why ya always hafta be so mean bird?
Reply
#7

I thought Survivor was cancelled
Reply
#8

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:I thought Survivor was cancelled
Whatever gave you that idea?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

cuz reality shows suck
Reply
#10

http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/welcome-t...231435.php


That anhil8tor is a homo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I suspect you know alot about homos
Reply
#12

negro bowl?
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:That anhil8tor is a homo.

Repost!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
02-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Last Post by Banana
09-11-2008, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)