Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pull My Finger
#1

[Image: army2.jpg]



Pull my finger please. :unsure:
Reply
#2

No thanks. Any other offer?
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Aug 31 2004, 11:32 AM
No thanks.  Any other offer?
[snapback]67365[/snapback]


[Image: suckmydick.jpg]
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Aug 31 2004, 09:37 AM
[Image: suckmydick.jpg]
[snapback]67370[/snapback]
I'd need to see it. :lol:





I really need to stop this. Just Pm it to me quietly please. Big Grin
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Aug 31 2004, 11:39 AM
I'd need to see it.  :lol:
I really need to stop this.  Just Pm it to me quietly please.  Big Grin
[snapback]67373[/snapback]

Your restrictions like being quiet and you needing to see it, makes me question your easiness.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Aug 31 2004, 09:42 AM
Your restrictions like being quiet and you needing to see it, makes me question your easiness.
[snapback]67374[/snapback]
Good. B)
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by MarkyGman@Aug 31 2004, 04:42 PM
Your restrictions like being quiet and you needing to see it, makes me question your easiness.
[snapback]67374[/snapback]

If you have $200 ($30 U.S.) you can get some...I blow little boys'.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by St0ney
02-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Last Post by leucetios
05-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Last Post by Flober
05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Last Post by Bill
04-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Last Post by what?
03-07-2006, 12:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)