Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slut or Whore?
#1

Which one is BEW? I can't decide. SRO.
Reply
#2

I prefer slunt.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I prefer slunt.
I smell a title change.....
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I prefer slunt.

I'm scratching you off my list of People/Things I'd fuck
Reply
#5

mad_hatter Wrote:I'm scratching you off my list of People/Things I'd fuck


No you're not.
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:No you're not.
2nd...he's just modifying it
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:2nd...he's just modifying it

You're right. I just moved her down the list. Now she's right below an unwashed crack whore and Celene Dion.
Reply
#8

mad_hatter Wrote:You're right. I just moved her down the list. Now she's right below an unwashed crack whore and Celene Dion.
So, you mean between fem and Celine Dion.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:So, you mean between fem and Celine Dion.

No. I think I clearly said she is right BELOW fem and Celene Dion >_>
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I prefer slunt.
[Image: slunt_getaload_cdcoverart.jpg]


Or:

Slunt, Kelli M.
Associate Professor of Chemistry (1995, 2002)
B.S., Mary Washington College
Ph.D., University of Virginia
Email: kslunt@umw.edu

[Image: kslunt.jpg]
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: slunt_getaload_cdcoverart.jpg]


Or:

Slunt, Kelli M.
Associate Professor of Chemistry (1995, 2002)
B.S., Mary Washington College
Ph.D., University of Virginia
Email: kslunt@umw.edu

[Image: kslunt.jpg]
I don't think those are the same two people.







PS - This is Richard Glass.
Reply
#12

If I was an admin, I'd change BEW's title to "Kelli Slunt" and change her av to:

[Image: kslunt.jpg]
Reply
#13

Those are really neat. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by JCW
03-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
09-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Last Post by Heather's Dad
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)