Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've been deleted at WTF
#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:buy some chit from me..

i'll get you something nice for christmas
What do you sell?
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What do you sell?

anything and everything!

you name it.. I have it.
Reply
#23

Michman Wrote:What are ya going to do, send him your disaster relief planners?


laugh now.. but those fuckers sold like hotcakes after Katrina..
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor Wrote:anything and everything!

you name it.. I have it.
Let me guess. You have a gift shop or a 5 & Dime?
Reply
#25

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Let me guess. You have a gift shop or a 5 & Dime?


neither..

name something you buy..

I'll quote you on it..

keep in mind it has to be something that can be shipped...
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:neither..

name something you buy..

I'll quote you on it..

keep in mind it has to be something that can be shipped...


I want somma that Texas only Blue Creamery (sp?) ice cream. How much shipped frozen to me in Cali.
Reply
#27

Diesel
Filters
Sprockets
Dust masks
Concrete finishing tools
Baker broom
Oil/grease
Concrete curing compound
Rubber boots
Tools
Welding supplies
Trailers
Carbide cutting teeth for reclaimers
Water pumps
Pressure Washers
Small engines (Honda)
Alternators
Starters
Stringline
9/16" 6x19 fiber core cable
Chains
Boomers
Pulleys
#60 and #80 chain
Bulk Metal
Barricades
Signs
Silicone Sealant
Manhole lids
Water Valve Boxes
Riser rings
Concrete
Rebar
Chairs
Redwood
Tie wire
Fire hose
Tires
Generators
Tool boxes
Trucks
Lime
Cement
Water
Reply
#28

That list killed the thread.
Reply
#29

my troll is alive and well
Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:my troll is alive and well


You're Flumper, aren't you?
Reply
#31

So why did E get deleted?
Reply
#32

Hi VitE....and stuff.
Reply
#33

I recently got IP banned from christian teen forums, because I was preaching Satanism to them. Afterwards I had to fill the void of my soul with random objects from my magical trunk of legends! Let's sing the song!!

"Magical Trunk!
Magical Trunk!
Don't stop now, I'm getting in a funk!
Magical Trunk!
MAgical Trunk!
Kobe didn't do iiiiit!"

yaaaay!


*Is a lesbian*

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-31-2010, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
01-12-2008, 04:34 AM
Last Post by Paddy
07-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Michman
09-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
08-04-2005, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)