Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shenanigans Wrote:All the other people in Banana's head...Is having split personalities essentually the act of you trolling yourself?
Oh those people.It could be.
Ask Dancing Alice
if it is.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Bess Teaten..
Fuck off, whom ever tried stealing my answer in an effort to make me look like a repeating tard.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
ah trolls were the times...I do remember when people wanted to join we had those discutions if someone was a trolll
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Vitamin E Wrote:Bess Teaten..
Fuck off, whom ever tried stealing my answer in an effort to make me look like a repeating tard.
You come off as a repeating tard all by yourself.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Fem's Cuban Boyfriend is my favorite.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Dim Phuc is the funniest.