Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Tbagger?
#21

goldan Wrote:get it. watch it. the kid will scare you too
I understand your meaning.I am watching.
Thanks for the info.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dood, rent that shit tonight. You have to see that movie. Its required.

I bet his shit star lubricates when he hears "squeal like a pig, boy!" I can't believe he hasn't known the origin of that all these years
Reply
#23

what? Wrote:I bet his shit star lubricates when he hears "squeal like a pig, boy!" I can't believe he hasn't known the origin of that all these years

I've known the origin of it.
Hell they play sound clips from it all the time, everywhere.
I just have never seen it.
Reply
#24

what? Wrote:I bet his shit star lubricates when he hears "squeal like a pig, boy!" I can't believe he hasn't known the origin of that all these years

No shit. That movie has some classic smack lines in it.

"Boy, you shor' got a pretty mouth"
Reply
#25

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No shit. That movie has some classic smack lines in it.

"Boy, you shor' got a pretty mouth"

michman drools when he hears that like pavlov's dog
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No shit. That movie has some classic smack lines in it.

"Boy, you shor' got a pretty mouth"


I've posted that one on numberous occassions.
Reply
#27

Shenanigans Wrote:I've posted that one on numberous occassions.

Yeah, and the fact that you never saw the movie now brings all your previous posts into suspicion.
Reply
#28

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yeah, and the fact that you never saw the movie now brings all your previous posts into suspicion.

I will rent this movie this weekend and put this tragedy behind me.
Reply
#29

I'm so glad I brought it up
Reply
#30

goldan Wrote:I'm so glad I brought it up

Yes thank you.
I can now look forward to the enlightenment this move will give me.
Will I like the aforementiond country singers afterwards?
Reply
#31

Shenanigans Wrote:Yes thank you.
I can now look forward to the enlightenment this move will give me.
Will I like the aforementiond country singers afterwards?
No. you just have to listen to them to do that
Reply
#32

Tune in tomarrow and hear Mich say, "I'd suck that cock for a dollar".
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Hey Tbagger!
Blondie
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
01-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:50 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
07-28-2006, 09:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)