Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pepsi: Is There Any New Word
#1

of her? Snarg? Anyone?

edit: Flumper, see if she's still at blows, plz.
Reply
#2

Didn't she.......?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Sorry I didn't see the other thread about her from a week ago.
Reply
#4

No apologies necessary.

I'm actually quite impressed. Even bdic wouldn't dare run dead folk.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Good mods keep tabs of the important things on their board besides "UBTF" just sayin.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

I suck. Somebody take the reins.
Reply
#7

You should sticky a list of dead posters. Then we could avoid this embarrassing situation from here on out.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

bew never misses a post here
i wonder what this is really aboot

where is that semi paddy mentioned??
fucking lowlife

i hope the bitch chokes on christy's dick tonite

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Last Post by snarg
04-04-2009, 04:26 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)