Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Email Trace help Please?
#21

SRO, guys.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Dear Woman:
Cool, I've got a designated driver for 40 days. Pick me up at 7.

:loool:
Reply
#23

Dear Woman:
I've always found that sober conversations lead me to discuss politics. So be prepared to review the pros and cons of the current administration, and their intent going forward into the 2008 elections.
If possible email me a reply attachment with your talking points, so I can be at the ready with clear and concise rebuttals. Thanks.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#24

Dear Woman: I'm badass on the internet. Check me out! http://www.insanetrain.com


-BIRD33
Reply
#25

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Dear Woman:
I've always found that sober conversations lead me to discuss politics. So be prepared to review the pros and cons of the current administration, and their intent going forward into the 2008 elections.
If possible email me a reply attachment with your talking points, so I can be at the ready with clear and concise rebuttals. Thanks.

Best one so far but she'd be like, "what the fuck?".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

I have a few good ones if you're self-deprecating in real life, but I doubt it.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#27

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I have a few good ones if you're self-deprecating in real life, but I doubt it.

I'm whatever it takes in real life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Dear Woman,
If I can't ply you with liquor, what's in it for me?


Dear Woman,
I'm quite comfortable drinking for two.

Dear Woman,
Can YOU handle ME sober? After all, the smell of vomit I'll emit certainly won't make your panties wet.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#29

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Dear Woman,
If I can't ply you with liquor, what's in it for me?


Dear Woman,
I'm quite comfortable drinking for two.

Dear Woman,
Can YOU handle ME sober? After all, the smell of vomit I'll emit certainly won't make your panties wet.
I have never heard of it before.
How do you usually introduce yourself?
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
What was it like before the smell of vomit he or she will emit certainly will not make your panties wet ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#30

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Dear Woman,
If I can't ply you with liquor, what's in it for me?


Dear Woman,
I'm quite comfortable drinking for two.


Dear Woman,
Can YOU handle ME sober? After all, the smell of vomit I'll emit certainly won't make your panties wet.

That was my reply almost verbatim.Good for you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

thanks. I'm gonna name my photobucket after you.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey Ntype thanks for posting my fucking email address, dick.


I believe this, or something even gayer.
Reply
#33

So Bird, tonight's the night? Did your last email seal the deal?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#34

Dr. Lecter Wrote:So Bird, tonight's the night? Did your last email seal the deal?


Of course, it was never really in doubt.Ive been with this chick and her sister so I think they like the cut of my jib.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Dear Woman,

I hear that there are people with strange obsessions, do you think that thinking really hard that you could open a passage to another dimension cutting enough woman throats then storing them over a pile of dead cats will do the matter ?
Reply
#36

ntype Wrote:Dear Woman,

I hear that there are people with strange obsessions, do you think that thinking really hard that you could open a passage to another dimension cutting enough woman throats then storing them over a pile of dead cats will do the matter ?
I'll save this for next time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

ntype Wrote:Dear Woman,

I hear that there are people with strange obsessions, do you think that thinking really hard that you could open a passage to another dimension cutting enough woman throats then storing them over a pile of dead cats will do the matter ?
Long winters are tough in Switzerland.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#38

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Long winters are tough in Switzerland.

not that much true with that climate change thingie we are expecting to have a summer who will last at least two months this year. yeah.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-16-2007, 11:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)