03-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Doesn't count. Has to be a canine. Try again.
I would fuck Oli-dogg happily!
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Doesn't count. Has to be a canine. Try again.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would fuck Oli-dogg happily!
Vitamin E Wrote:If I'm giving....
I take SanDog!
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would fuck Oli-dogg happily!Way to re-use the ITer-with-dog-in-name joke, though.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Way to re-use the ITer-with-dog-in-name joke, though.
WoolyGoat Wrote:If I pick a shar-pei, can I just go at a fold?
WoolyGoat Wrote:Way to re-use the ITer-with-dog-in-name joke, though.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I would fuck The Bulldog, grudgingly!What would make you fuck The Bulldog grudgingly?
Sassy Wrote:What would make you fuck The Bulldog grudgingly?
ntype Wrote:flump is the specialist of the very strange thread. Like some time ago he went around here asking for chicks able to piss the further possible...now that dog fucking...mmh...Flump is leading some kind of illegal and possibly wacked Barnum circus.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[SIZE="6"]hy·po·thet·i·cal·ly[/SIZE]
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I was going to go with a weinerheimer (sp?), but if I'm going to do a dog, I want it to be a championship caliber dog.