Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The SO loves
#21

You should write a book about this.The title could be "how to bore the shit out of people".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

christ, no kidding.
Reply
#23

having this av is kinda freaking me out. im having the urge to touch myself.
Reply
#24

Hey my girlfriends dog is scared to go into the bathroom because the toilet flushing freaks it out.I'm going to follow this up with 12 texts from her regarding this and a picture of one of the three amigo's, possibly martin short.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

CT280 Wrote:christ, no kidding.


hey, good to see ya hazey :S

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#26

Bird Wrote:Hey my girlfriends dog is scared to go into the bathroom because the toilet flushing freaks it out.I'm going to follow this up with 12 texts from her regarding this and a picture of one of the three amigo's, possibly martin short.
Nice. 'Bout time one of you brought something funny to this thread. I can' t do this on my own, people. I'm just not that talented.
Reply
#27

Thats been established in record time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Bird33 Wrote:That[']s been established in record time.

The top of this page Wrote:General Forum Where all the trash talk fails miserably

:blocked:
Reply
#29

Yea I don't get it.I'm sure its gangbusters though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:i hate this place
certainly can't match the X

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Last Post by quint
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Last Post by Pickle
01-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Last Post by rekcufssa
07-17-2006, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)