Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cajun Carnage....
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Wooleygoat Sr. checks in with the double post.

what double post??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

It was there.Wheres the accountability?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

you're kidding, right??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Cajun Drunk
Beaucephus
Last Post by SQ Bimmer
04-03-2005, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)