06-28-2004, 09:42 PM
:fuckYou:
Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jun 28 2004, 02:45 PMWho is chunks? And why are you blowing him?
Note:
Please delete this thread, thank you!!!
I'll be back shortley after I finish blowing chunks all over the bathroom.
Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PMWhat?
Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you.
Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana+Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iamabanana @ Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PMWhat?
Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you. [/b][/quote]Quote:Originally posted by SanDog+Jun 28 2004, 08:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SanDog @ Jun 28 2004, 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What?Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana@Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PM
[b] Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you. [/b]
Okay, either I misunderstood something or you did. I was simply saying the UC agrees to having multiple genitalia. Now, either you remember that and you did not know that and thought I was being a smart ass (not unusual for me, but I was not in this case) or you did not know that and thought something else.
Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana+Jun 28 2004, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iamabanana @ Jun 28 2004, 08:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What?Quote:Originally posted by SanDog@Jun 28 2004, 08:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by iamabanana@Jun 28 2004, 08:08 PM@Jun 28 2004, 08:02 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-SanDog
[b] Yes banana, that is what makes this so funny.
Explain it to me again. I wasn't educated at the Gay Assmuncher University, like you. [/b]
Okay, either I misunderstood something or you did. I was simply saying the UC agrees to having multiple genitalia. Now, either you remember that and you did not know that and thought I was being a smart ass (not unusual for me, but I was not in this case) or you did not know that and thought something else.
[/b][/quote]
it's beautiful and disgusting all at once....*sniff*