Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone Been To Amsterdam?
#21

SanDog Wrote:I know what hostels are. They usually involve shared bathrooms and multiple people in a room.

I don't roll like that.


It is doubtful that the rooms he will be staying in are half the size of my bathroom.

Whatever dude. Shut up with your no it all bullshit. Fuck!
Reply
#22

SanDog Wrote:I know what hostels are. They usually involve shared bathrooms and multiple people in a room.

I don't roll like that.


It is doubtful that the rooms he will be staying in are half the size of my bathroom.

oh that's for backpackers and stuff you can get real hotel rooms, last time I checked in the Rembrandt hotel, tiny but near a canal, 5-10 minutes walk to red area, 5-10 to clubbing area, nice coffee shop with internet just two walk from the hotel, not really expensive but I just need clean sheets when I book in a hotel.
Reply
#23

ntype Wrote:oh that's for backpackers and stuff you can get real hotel rooms, last time I checked in the Rembrandt hotel, tiny but near a canal, 5-10 minutes walk to red area, 5-10 to clubbing area, nice coffee shop with internet just two walk from the hotel, not really expensive but I just need clean sheets when I book in a hotel.

That is why I was asking Tom to clarify between hotel and hostel in his post.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#24

cLaY Wrote:Whatever dude. Shut up with your no it all bullshit. Fuck!

I no nothing.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#25

I meant hostels. I don't plan on sleeping much, and I'll be able to kick the shit out of anyone that tries to make me sleep in the not-moneyest spot.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#26

TomFoolery Wrote:I meant hostels. I don't plan on sleeping much, and I'll be able to kick the shit out of anyone that tries to make me sleep in the not-moneyest spot.

that what friends made, they even didn't booked an hotel, went away in the summer stayed 3 or 4 days without sleeping then went back and slept for two days in a row.
Reply
#27

Been there done it all.....

Might open a branch office there......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

I'll be in London on April 13th and Amsterdam on April 14th. Returning to the States on the 23rd.

Hey minorthreat--I will be in an Amsterdam cafe getting blitzed at 4:20 on 4/20. I'll make sure to think of you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#29

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be in London on April 13th and Amsterdam on April 14th. Returning to the States on the 23rd.

Hey minorthreat--I will be in an Amsterdam cafe getting blitzed at 4:20 on 4/20. I'll make sure to think of you.


Hmm I'll be in Amsterdam the 10:th of Feb and possibly 19:th of April ....
Then I wait and go to Vegas May 1 thru 3

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

some pattern is defining in there :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
04-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Last Post by ClayRock
06-24-2004, 05:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)