Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who likes pickled okra?
#1

I'd dip my balls in it...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

tomfoolery knows no bounds when it comes no giving his anus pet names.
Reply
#3

stay out of my kitchen

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

I never really knew that people really ate that stuff until I lived in Richmond for a few years and worked at a psych hospital. The cooks used to serve that at least once a week.
I was happy that I never had the desire to eat food while at work for those few years...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

OKRAh Winfrey!!! ROFL!!!

[Image: 2004_08_oprah_murder_jury.jpg]
Reply
#6

Cameltoe280 Wrote:tomfoolery knows no bounds when it comes no giving his anus pet names.
:loool:
Reply
#7

my wife puts pickled okra in her bloody marys.
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:my wife puts pickled okra in her bloody marys.

sounds like an expression for sex during her period
Reply
#9

quint Wrote:sounds like an expression for sex during her period

I don't do sex on periods. I don't have anything to do with it when its bleeding.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't do sex on periods. I don't have anything to do with it when its bleeding.

wimp factor = 9

cool factor = -3
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't do sex on periods. I don't have anything to do with it when its bleeding.

when the river is red take the muddy path.

old proverb
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:tomfoolery knows no bounds when it comes no giving his anus pet names.

:lool: I love you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
02-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Last Post by LongHorn
04-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-18-2005, 08:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)