Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So my butt hurts
#1

Sunday my friend, and when I sayfriend, I mean the old baldguy down the road that wears an ankle monitorand raises albino turkeys, came by my house. I was inhiding in a sycamore tree in the front yard jerking to the Albertons weekend sales flyer. They had previously frozensirloin on for 3.49 a pound and trust me if you have never pust a thick cut of sirloin in your ass then you haven't lived. But anyway after I jumpedout of the tree and scared the shit out of him he asked me if I wanted to gofishing. I asked him if he was fuckinginsane and he said they said he wasn'tbut he had beer so I went.

Afterseveral hours of drinking beer and wtching my friend fish, we were seeingwho could pee the farthest and we got the idea to go down tothis gay bar in town and kickthe shit out of somefaggots, so we left.

I remember singing Dancing Queenat the karioke stagein my boxers and taking tequilla shotswith about 10 dudes at the bar. Now my advice is that you never passout in thehall way to the men's room in a gay bar. So,I'll be going to Albertsons tonight.
Reply
#2

you too? Seems like the popular thing to do these days!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#3

Mmmmmm.....sirloin.
Reply
#4

Is UDC just talking to himself now?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Is UDC just talking to himself now?

Doesn't look better ...

Looks like if you had a troll and discussed Coach K.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Doesn't look better ...

Looks like if you had a troll and discussed Coach K.

That would be riveting.This isnt riveting.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:That would be riveting.This isnt riveting.

If I was a mod, I would make a word filter for "Coach K" = "Cockspitastesgood"
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-13-2008, 02:49 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-11-2007, 05:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
04-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-21-2005, 07:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)