Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

oldielox Wrote:put a sock in it,

no no. Put a sock ON it. Duh

Help me!
Reply
#22

bam is running the Kevin troll.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

Pickle Wrote:How nice of you to only point out one error at a time!


You name is pickle and your AV says pickles?Which is it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

There are many of my kind, on my home planet.
Reply
#25

I just think its misleading is all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26


ok ok, so I did. :ct:
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:I just think its misleading is all.

Maybe your boss will let you put your head on your desk for a little time out, if you're too overwhelmed with this. It'll be okay.
Reply
#28

I don't find your sass amusing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Are you going to send me to bed early?:$
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't find your sass amusing.

You're ready! You'll be a mediocre dad after all!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#31

I would have put both you vegetables up for adoption and got a hamster.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-04-2006, 05:17 PM
I went to the mall....
Richard Glass
Last Post by Richard Glass
09-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Last Post by SanDog
07-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Last Post by fem
12-16-2004, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)