Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've got a new aquarium for my office
#3

ntype Wrote:opposum and eat it for xmas

most people have opoposum for pets here... they are outside animals.

I myself have never eaten a opposum because you don't clean it. You just gut it and singe it over an open flame. I have to imagine that burnt hair smell never leaves.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Anhil8tor - 03-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by ntype - 03-30-2007, 06:27 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Anhil8tor - 03-30-2007, 06:33 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Poppy - 03-30-2007, 06:52 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Sunny - 03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Vitamin E - 03-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by goldan - 03-30-2007, 08:57 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by prothought - 03-30-2007, 09:05 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 03-31-2007, 11:40 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by coyote - 04-01-2007, 04:16 AM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Odysseus - 04-01-2007, 05:13 AM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Anhil8tor - 04-02-2007, 03:51 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Blueeyedwoman - 04-02-2007, 10:17 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Blondie - 04-02-2007, 10:39 PM
I've got a new aquarium for my office - by Anhil8tor - 04-03-2007, 12:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)