Poll: no - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
100.00%
4
100.00%
0%
0
0%
0%
0
0%
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Our office Is Fun sometimes
#1

LIke today I was doing the mail and everybody was luaghing and playing and giving me tisues and stuff and whe nI got back to my office i had a sticky note on my back that said to tell spaz he had a booger in his nose.

if i find out who put it there iw ill do something back to him if i can think of something funny
Reply
#2

wipe a booger on their butt, that would be funny

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

wait that got messed up
Reply
#4

not a poll
Reply
#5

I would vote, big Ern, but you don't really need to start off all your threads like that bud.
You should glue the phones with Crazy Glue so it sticks to their ear.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

sometimes its funny but my mom just gave me a haircut on tuesday and it isnt strait in the front and she kind of messed up the back so i think a lot of it is people laughing at my hair so i was glad to find the sign on my back so that i knew they were laughint at the booger sign but not my boogers because i didnt have one and not my haircut
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I would vote, big Ern, but you don't really need to start off all your threads like that bud.
You should glue the phones with Crazy Glue so it sticks to their ear.
if you would have read my post you would no that it wasnt a poll and it just ogt messed up like that[/quote]
Reply
#8

I voted no.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

I voted
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I voted
[Image: topmast_hillary.jpg]

ftfy
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)