Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

somebody ruined the office shitter
#1

that sumbitch is so streaked it looks like two turds were racing to see who could get to the drain first. probably a photo finish. the fucker responsible was kind enough to douse the room in Febreeze winterfresh snow - smells like spearmint ass in there now. if my butt chewed gum, that's what my farts would smell like. war jobsite trailers :"::
Reply
#2

cLaY 2:53 Viewing Index InsaneTrain Forums


what? 3:03 Viewing Who's Ghey



this thread has cLaY written all over it - get here fucker!
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:cLaY 2:53 Viewing Index InsaneTrain Forums


what? 3:03 Viewing Who's Ghey



bill - log out the tomfoolery's penis troll and fix the clock, wouldja? ><
Reply
#4

I'm only posting here so what?'s thread gets some play.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

I'm proud of my shits and would never cheapen the experience with air freshner.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm only posting here so what?'s thread gets some play.

you, your ego, your girlfriend, and your penis have always been $$$$ in my book



BIRD33 Wrote:I'm proud of my shits and would never cheapen the experience with air freshner.

there used to be a dude that shat in the bathroom in my trailer rather than in his own. after the first time he did it, I told him never again. he sat his fat ass in there with a newspaper a week later, so I packed up, turned on the alarm (set to "away" with the motion sensors and all), locked up the door from the outside (with a bar across so it's impossible to get out from inside) and went home. fuck that guy
Reply
#7

You eat bon bon's while working in said trailer? You got rabbit ears, or can you get cable in that thing?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)